Wednesday, August 20, 2008

SO Far Behind!

I can't believe I've slacked this much on here! SORRY! The end of the semester, I guess, had me a bit busy.

We've been staying pretty busy here in Joliet! Going to parks, the zoo, gymnastics class, and swimming. The girls start dance and gymnastics back up next week-on Tuesdays and Thursdays. They also are both starting preschool at Kid's Connection the Tuesday after Labor Day. They are both excited, and I personally am looking forward to two hours every Tuesday and Thursday to myself. I'm promising myself a nice housecleaning, laundry-doing, and a looooong shower! That, I think, is the only way I'll keep up with those things next semester of school.

Not only am I pregnant, but I'll be working 20 hours at my regular job, taking 9 credit hours--all of which I've done before (just not pregnant), but I'm also adding on in two of those classes the responsibility of seeing clients at the counseling lab at school (a 45 minute drive). Oh-and I will also be a Grad Assistant, which I am very excited about! So-that being said-I will have SUNDAYS only for the family. I will become a hermit, one might say, as the very little time I may have away from work, school, and school-work, will be devoted solely to my family! So-I'll see you after December 19th! :)

We are looking forward to a wonderful trip to L'Anse, MI for a few days in November for Thanksgiving, as well as a FIVE day trip to DISNEY WORLD! The girls are VERY excited about that one!

And now...onto adding pictures and videos, as there are many I'm behind on!

No comments: