Thursday, April 9, 2009

Moon Sand

I'm not a big fan of messy things...so when Delaney got Moon Sand for her birthday (TWO years ago), I was a bit hesitant about her using it. It's usually put up high in the closet, because it is definitely one of those "only when supervised" activities. And, if you know me well, you know that although I LOVE the beach...I HATE sand! It's so gritty and gets everywhere!!! Needless to say, it's a very rare thing we play with...and I don't think they even remembered it. So, yesterday both girls were so good about helping clean up (we all cleaned their room and the basement) together, and then I broke out the Moon Sand. I think I'll let them play with it daily this summer---OUTSIDE! :) They had a blast with it, and played very well together.

1 comment:

Cosentinox3 said...

james has moon sand and i bought a large Rubbermaid container so he doesnt make such a mess...it works pretty well