Friday, June 20, 2008

Dress Rehearsal






The time has come...weekly practices for six months are going to pay off! It's RECITAL TIME! Today we had the dress rehearsal. This is what I LOVE about having girls!!! I get so into these things. We had a busy morning-and it went very smoothly, thanks to the help of Nana. We got into our costumes after having a bath, cookie, and our hair done. Then, played for a while and off we went to Plainfield North High School.

I didn't take as many pictures this year as I did last :(. While the moms' of Delaney's class were taking group pictures, I was touching up Katie's make-up. And Katie and another girl in her class went backstage early for sibling pictures, so I didn't get any of her group either. Also, because the auditorium is so dark, my pics from there didn't turn out very well. So-sorry for the lack of pictures.

For those that aren't going to be here tomorrow-I'm sad you can't witness the cuteness of it all. Katie is by far the smallest of the recital. She is almost swallowed by the stage. But...she's pretty good at her dance (if she'll face the right way). I videotaped their performance on stage, but with the camcorder, not my camera, so I can't download that. Whenever you get into town, I'll sit you down, and make you watch it all!

In the meantime...Enjoy the few pics. I'll post more either Saturday or Sunday after the actual recital.

No comments: