Saturday, October 25, 2008

Have You Had Enough?

I hope this satisifies many of you...I updated today with 6 postings of pictures, videos, and updates (not including this one 0r the "I lied" one). That's all I have for now...but I'm sure you know that Halloween is JUST around the corner, so I should be posting on Friday or Saturday with some more pics!

Things have been hectic around here, with Grandma Hayes, Uncle Brian's visit, school, projects, Halloween coming, etc. Last night Pete and I took advantage of my parents babysitting, and we went on a nice date. I can't tell you how long it feels since we've done something like that. It was WONDERFUL! And, I hope to do it again soon. Our schedules are very opposite right now, and time together is few and far between--especially alone time! Hopefully after this trimester of school-things will calm down. We have a lot to look forward to in the month of November-with our trip to the Circus, trip to Grandpa and Paula's, and trip to L'Anse. December will also be a crazy month-with school finishing for the term, our trip to Disney, Delaney's FIFTH birthday, Christmas, and New Year. January, I think, will be the calmest month in a long time for us Henderson's...as well as for a long time (seeing as Birl should be arriving in February).

Hope all is well...Love and Miss you all!

No comments: