Saturday, October 25, 2008

Okay, So I Lied...

I've been bad. I said I'd update on the 19th, and here it is...a week later, with no pics or posts. I do have a legit excuse, however, I swear. My memory card wasn't working in our drive anymore, so we finally went out and bought some new thing that is allowing it to work! Yea! After I got it, I uploaded all my pics from October so far onto shutterfly-and so far have 389! Not bad, huh? Don't worry-I won't make you look through them all. But I will post some on here from our second trip to Iowa to say "Good Bye" to Grandma Hayes (may she rest in peace and without pain), our visit with Uncle Brian, and pics of the girls in their Halloween costumes. I'll also have stories to share, as well as a couple videos.

On Monday we go for our 20 week ultrasound (although I'll be 22 1/2 weeks technically). At this time, we can find out the gender, but I highly dout we will. Also-around Thanksgiving/Christmas time we'll be sharing first name initials of the baby (w/o specifing what gender each letter is for). Just to drive you a bit more crazy...

No comments: