Friday, December 12, 2008

Disney in 3, 2, 1...

My trimester at school is over...WHEW! Although, I will get one "Incomplete" because I don't have all my client hours in yet. I should be done with that class near the end of January. So far I have 13 hours in...not bad. I need 16, but will end up with 22. The more, the better-more experience! I have to say what a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders on Wednesday when I turned in a paper and my final packet for two different classes!

Now...we have DISNEY WORLD to look forward to! I have three weeks off-the first will be spent in beautiful 70 degree weather with Mickey Mouse and Cinderella. Then we come home to celebrate Christmas with the families (which we'll be hosting this year). Then after everyone is gone, Pete and I plan on fixing up the basement and garage, to get everything ready and cleaned up. We need to migrate the playroom to the basement, then work on getting Birl's room ready for his/her arrival in February. I'm looking forward to the time off of school...I only wish I had the time off of work as well.

We leave for Disney early Sunday morning. The girls are very excited...especially since they discovered yesterday that we're spending the night there too! Katie can't wait to go on a plane again. She says it's her favorite way to travel..."airplane and helicopter, but not by car." She's too much sometimes! We're planning on heading straight for Magic Kingdom when we get there. We have a lot of fun things planned-like meals with characters, Bippidi Boppodi Boo Makeovers, and enjoying all the parks. I'll be bringing my laptop, so I'm sure I'll have daily updates and pics...so long as I can still type and keep my eyes open at the end of every day.

No comments: