Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just the Beginning of the Summer...

For some reason, I'm thinking summer is already close to ending. I'm not sure if it's because time seems to fly by so quickly these days, or if it's because I'm afraid I'm not going to get as much in this summer as I want. The past few months we, meaning I, have been doing pretty good about not jam-packing our weekends full of stuff where we have no time to relax or just do something spur of the moment. Well, I think that's gone out the window with the beginning of summer. We've had birthday parties almost every weekend for a month, have a couple trips to Michigan planned, a trip to Iowa (part of which Delaney will stay with her Nana for a few days), some weddings, the dance recital, Katie's 4th birthday, and a few other plans. Even though we've been super busy the past few weekends, we sure are enjoying ourselves! We'll try to keep you posted on things that we're up to, what the girls are experiencing, and Rowena's newest milestones.

I'm sure one thing that I'll have many pictures of is the girls playing outside with their favorite friends-Julia, Spencer, and Gwen. Here are some recent ones...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SIU!!!
SIU!!!