Sunday, September 21, 2008

Katie's Sense of Humor

Kate just really cracks us up sometimes. I wish I kept a list of all the things that girl does! I have to share these two things...

1. Tonight we were watching the Emmy's and in the beginning Howie Mandel and Jeff Probst were on the stage-with a few others. Katie looks at the TV and gets all excited and says, "oh, look, Uncle Joe and Uncle Jeff." ahahahaha

2. The girls have big sunglasses...because they're so trendy and they crack me up. With Katie's new bob cut and how white-blond her hair is, when she puts them on, all I can think of is Paris Hilton. So-I tried getting her to say "That's Hot!" but instead she said "That's Warm!" I mean-come on! That's not only hilarious, but pretty clever!

Don't get me wrong, Delaney cracks us up all the time too...she's quite hilarious. These things just happened with Kate within the past couple of days, and were a clear memory in my mind. I do need to start writing the things these girls do that crack us up...