Sunday, September 7, 2008

Okay, Okay

So, once again I've become lazy in updating the blog. We've had some great things happen since I last posted, and for some odd reason, at night when the girls go to bed, I have little desire to do much of anything than just watch some tv and drift off to sleep. Actually the last week has been a little better (re: my exhaustion), which is a good thing, since my new crazy schedule at school has begun.

I'm starting to show...Yikes! It's too early, right? Ah well...I'm 15+ weeks, so being in maternity clothes for comfort isn't too bad...or is it? I think I started wearing them around 12 weeks when pregnant with Delaney just out of pure excitment, not necessity.

The girls have started school. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, Kate is so hyper, she's hard to control. She loves school, and in the two times she's been there, she almost is in tears when it's time to come home. She doesn't want to leave, and I think that's GREAT! Delaney is a pro at school, and think she'll be even happier next year when she gets to go on the bus, and go five days a week.

We had a short, but very sweet visit from Nana on Labor Day...we (she) planted flowers, transplanted my big plant, made deviled eggs, and played with the girls. See-it IS called LABOR day for a reason! ahahah. The girls already miss her and we're looking forward to our visit to Iowa at the end of the month.

Since I know most of you prefer the pictures and videos over my narration, I'll give you what you're looking for on here, and stop typing.

No comments: