Sunday, November 9, 2008

CIRCUS

We took the girls to the Circus today along with two other families-the Browns and the Dillinghams. Because of the minimal leg room, and the moving of chairs in the beginning, my camera was too far from me throughout the whole program to take any pics. Delaney sat with the girls for a while-Grace and Lauren, then came to sit with me and Griffin for the most of the show. Kate passed out and napped throughout the first half, and part way into the second half. Too funny. Griffin's expressions and attitude throughout the show were great...he really enjoyed the show. Delaney did too, although I think she was much more interested in getting her cotton candy and her snowcone. All in all, we enjoyed the show, but Pete and I both agreed that last year's was better.

No comments: