Monday, November 24, 2008

I Hate You...

So, Delaney and Kate have been quite addicted to Mario Party. It's the first thing they want to do in the morning and the last thing to do before bed. Katie always wants to be Peach-the blond princess, and Delaney likes a variety of characters. Lately, Delaney wants to be Peach all the time, and I think it's just because Kate always wants to be her. We've worked out a nice deal that whoever picks Peach, the other picks which game in Mario Party they play. Both are very good about the deal, and both are very good players. Most mini-games Delaney has mastered, but Kate is still practicing. The only problem in playing this, is that the girls get very upset with each other quite often. I have turned off the game several times because of their fights.

Last night, the girls are playing and they get into an arguement. Pete supports Katie, and Delaney gets up to leave the room (out of anger)...

Delaney: Come on, Mom, let's color.
Mom: Delaney, I'm not going to color with you when you're treating Daddy and Katie like this. You need to apologize.
Delaney: FINE! I hate you. I hate you all...except the dogs.

And, she storms out of the family room...while Pete and I just laugh.

No comments: