Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Katie's First Day of Preschool

Today was Katie's first day of preschool. She couldn't wait to go back. Delaney has been in school for two weeks now, and I think Kate was getting a little antsy to go. She was pretty excited today. She couldn't wait to wear a dress to school--I have a feeling it will be a daily thing for her. She has the same teacher as she did last year: Mrs. Lewis, but she is in a different classroom. I'm glad of that because she associates the other classroom with being 3.

She'll be going Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9-11:30, and Delaney is gone from 8:30-12. Pretty good timing. I'm thinking Rowena will nap from about 9:15-11:15 and that gives me Wednesday and Friday mornings to do home- and housework. Not bad, huh?

Kate was a pro at school today. She went right to her favorite toys while I filled out paperwork...the kitchen/house. She's so darn cute. She cleaned up really well, got a stamp, and we listened to the story: "I Love School."


1 comment:

Danuszka said...

Awww Katie! man she grew up fast!

Maybe we can pick her up from school with foils in your hair..and I can wear my gloves and apron like that time we picked up Delaney. hahaha