Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pancake Breakfast

In my hometown, Park Forest, the Lion's Club hosts an annual PANCAKE DAY. It's kind of a staple in my town that has surprisingly withstood the test of time. There are many volunteers that help make the day successful--the various clubs and organizations from the local junior high and high school, as well as Girl and Boy Scout troops. This year was the first year I brought the kids. Pete works on Saturday morning, so he didn't get to join us, but I met my parents there. It was fun; the girls enjoyed it and Rowena enjoyed her first pancake (without syrup, of course).






1 comment:

Danuszka said...

mmmmmmmmmmm I want pancakes now.

I love Delaney's face - the pancake is small but she has the extremely exaggerated chomp action going on! ahahahah