Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Way To Go, Rowe!

So, today marks not just one, but TWO milestones for Rowena. As Katie and I were playing Mario Party, Rowena was laying on a blanket behind us, playing. Well, I turn around, and she's sitting up! Yep, she can now get to a sitting position all on her own. YEA! Well done, Rowsie! I still have yet to see her do it...but she's been laying down three or four different times now, and whenever I look at her again, she's sitting back up. So exciting. She's also getting pretty good at getting onto all fours now...which she mastered on Sunday. She spins around like crazy and rolls all over the place. I think it's just a matter of short time until she's a crawler.

Her second milestone is that she now has another tooth. She has her two (middle) bottom teeth. Her smile is getting cuter and cuter all the time.

3 comments:

Danuszka said...

I love "Rowsie!!" SO CUTE.

Jen Mackey said...

That's awesome!! Watch out - before you know it, she'll be walking and you'll be chasing!

Patty said...

Our baby is growing fast...how cute is that.