Thursday, July 21, 2011

Rowena's Sleeping Habits

All of our girls have had the most hilarious sleeping positions.  We would find Delaney sleeping in the drawer under her toddler bed, or hidden among the plethora of stuffed animals on the floor.  Katie would also sleep with the stuffed animals on the floor, or in a chair that was in their room.  Rowe is usually found in one of two places: 1) In her bed; or 2) in front of her door (so that when you walk in to check on her and/or Charlie, you hit her with the door).

So, the other night I walked in to check on her and this is what I found:

Hmmm...not in her bed...
Ah ha!   Under Charlie's bed!

 About twenty minutes later...she emerged from under Charlie's bed, and was asleep on Darny.
siggy
post divider

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

so cute. Drew also falls sleep in front of his door at nap time. The other night he crawled in the closet. My heart was racing when I went in to check on him and I couldn't find him.