Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Chuck E Cheese

On New Year's Eve (I believe), I braved CC with the girls alone...and it was great! I found a bunch of old tokens in a jar in our room, bundled us all up, and headed out the door. We walked in, order our 'za for lunch, and I split the tokens in half and put them in little cups, and sent the girls on their merry way. I was amazed at how well they did. Delaney found games and rides that she enjoyed, even befriending a little boy to play air hockey. Kate looked lost, and wanted to go on all the big-kid stuff. Sadly, shortly after we had our pizza, Kate put her tokens down, and walked away...never to find them again. Thankfully she didn't cry or put up a fight for more. We were there for about 2 hours, and it was surprisingly enjoyable.
Look at the intensity in her face...

No comments: