Friday, July 31, 2009

Recent Zoo Trip

A few weeks ago, we decided to head to the zoo as a whole family. I usually take the girls solo while Pete is working, and I have no homework and nothing planned. We enjoyed the day...as we finally went to see the dinosaur exhibit. We spent some time at the park and had lunch, where Delaney couldn't wait to feed some birds. Then we went to the Hamill Family Zoo, where the girls really enjoyed playing and exploring. Delaney even touched and petted (*GASP*) a certain nasty bug (which is my phobia). I had to walk away because I started having difficult breathing and thought I was going to vomit.



At the dinosaur exhibit (duh) Learning about the claws

ROAR, Meow...Delaney did her own face paint to be a cat
Watering the plants
Doing craft projects
Eating Dipping Dots...The Ice Cream of the Future (for the past 20 years)

Thinking that Delaney was going to "eat it all."

At the end of a fun-filled day at Brookfield Zoo

No comments: