Saturday, October 31, 2009

LOST TOOTH!

Delaney became a "BIG GIRL" last night. She was given a treat from a friend of mine and it was a pretty hard thing to bite into. She was eating it and then came down to the basement (where I was with some friends) and she was upset and a little scared. She showed me her mouth, and it was filled with some blood. I thought she bit her tongue, but she said "No, look." She was a little scared, or unsure of what to do. I looked closer and realized she LOST HER FIRST TOOTH! I asked her where it was, and she didn't know. We thought she may have swallowed it, but she swore she didn't. So, there are about five grown women on their hands and knees in the basement searching for the missing tooth. I finally found it on the stairs. She was so excited to put it in her "Tooth Fairy" pillow. She was even MORE excited when she woke up this morning and the Tooth Fairy replaced the tooth will a $1 bill. And, it also helped her get really excited about it when Dawn told her that Spencer hasn't lost a tooth yet...who is 6 months older and in first grade.


No comments: