Friday, March 27, 2009

Bookstore

Delaney and Katie LOVE books. They love "reading" and looking at books. I think we're developing the healthy love for literature that Nancy and Craig created in the Henderson boys! They each pick 1-2 stories to read (or have read to them) every night before bed. Since the weather was cold and rainy on Monday, we didn't end up going to the zoo. Instead, we had a movie day at home, and went to the book store. Both girls got to pick out a book, and then picked out a book for Rowena. They loved the bookstore, and we were there for about an hour. The girls looked through different books, we read them a couple books, and Katie performed an entire episode of Blue's Clues on the stage that Barnes and Noble has in the kids' section. I'm SOOO bummed I didn't realize I had the camera until she was done...so I didn't capture much on video (which will be uploaded to youtube later today).




No comments: