Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dora...in Spanish

I'm not a huge fan of "Dora the Explorer" to begin with. The songs and constant repeating of words irritate the you-know-what out of me. Well, it just so happens to be one of Katie's current fave shows. It's a show that is on about 2-4 times a day on weekdays (not that we watch it that often), but is somewhat difficult to find on the weekends. This morning Katie really wanted to watch Dora over the Disney shows that are on. Well, I found it, turned it on, and about 5 minutes into the show, realized it was on the spanish channel. Great. It's bad enough when I can understand it! So...I sit here, updating the blog, watching and listening to Dora in all Spanish. Delaney comes downstairs and says "I don't understand what they're saying." And, Katie simply says "I like Dora and I like Spanish." Fine...you win.

No comments: