Friday, March 27, 2009

Sisters? Best Sisters!

Delaney and Katie have a cute little saying that goes between them...

It begins:
"Sisters?"
Reply:
"Best Sisters"

Everytime I hear it, I smile. They've been doing this for quite sometime, and I think there's an old post on here somewhere with this already on it...but I thought I'd write it again!

Delaney and I went shopping on Tuesday, and she picked out matching dresses for her and Kate. So, to all those haters out there when I dress them alike...it's not just me. They love dressing alike-at least for now!

2 comments:

Marcia said...

Your family is adorable! I am working on a visit! Hopefully soon! And I am convinced on getting the Zoo pass! Maybe we can meet up there in a couple of months! Take care!

Patty said...

Love the dresses, nice choice Delaney.
Hugs ~ GAP