Saturday, May 23, 2009

Kindergarten Open House

Delaney's "new" school held a Kindergarten Open House on Thursday night. Lucky for us, we have great neighbors who called us to remind us...THANKS VICKI AND JIM! I took Delaney over to Grand Prairie for a tour of her new school. I can't tell you how excited she was. She barely spoke, was in awe, and was super giddy. She just wasn't acting like herself. I think she was a bit overwhelmed, but also very excited. I have a feeling I'll be BAWLING on August 25th. Pete has already promised to take the day off...
At the front entrance and welcome sign...Ready for the bus tour...SOOO excited to finally be on a bus!In one of the kindergarten classrooms...seeing a picture of SpencerIn the library, having a snack with Ms. Vicki-our neighbor.

No comments: