Monday, May 4, 2009

We've Got Ourselves a Thumbsucker!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! We have a thumbsucker! Ahhhhhhhh!

I always swore I wouldn't have a thumbsucker! You can always take away a pacifier, but never a thumb. Well, Kate was born a thumbsucker, and we quickly trained her to love her paci. However, Rowe just discovered her thumb the day she turned 2 months old! And, now, at night, when she looses her paci, and isn't really needing to eat...she finds her new vice, and we all get to sleep. Since we really can't train her in the middle of the night...She won this battle! And Pete and I really can't complain--seeing as she's pretty much slept from 8:30-7am for a week straight now!





1 comment:

Marcia said...

That is so sweet! But I hear you- I am so anti thumb! But what can you do? She's a natural!! ;)