Monday, May 2, 2011

Delaney's Self-Portraits

Delaney LOVES art class!  Her favorite artist (right now) is Vincent VanGogh.  I posted before with her version of Starry Night.  Throughout the school year, she has done a few self-portraits...

1. This was done in early fall, and Delaney wrote that she wants to be an architect.

2. Done the in early 2011.  She has a narrative to this which reads: "My name is Delaney Larine Henderson.  My nickname is Laine.  I am 7 years old.  I am in first grad.  I go to shool at Grandpraire Elementary.  I am a girl.  I have blue eyes.  I have peach skin.  I am mideime (medium).  I wear glass.  I have short blond hair.  Here are some things about my personality.  I am lazy because I dont like to get up.  I am playful because I play outside with my freineds.  When I grow up I want to be a vet because I like pets and animals and I like to help them to."


3. Done two weeks ago:

I love that she loves art so much; I want to take her to The Art Institute.
siggy
post divider

No comments: