Thursday, February 12, 2009

Delaney's First Crush--Part II

Back in December, I posted about Delaney having her first crush--on a boy named Ethan from her class. Well, today at their Valentine's Party at school, I guess Ethan's dad came in and asked the teacher which girl is Delaney. The teacher was thinking that Delaney had done something to Ethan, and he complained to his parents. However, that was not the case...Ethan made a special Valentine's card for Delaney. According to the teacher, he asked his dad how to spell "love" since he wanted to write "I love you" on the card. His dad said "Well, that's an awfully big word." To which, Ethan's response was "How many letters?" Too funny. So, his special Valentine's card to Delaney instead said "I like you. Will you play with me?"

HOW CUTE IS THAT!?!?! Delaney's first crush isn't one-sided.

1 comment:

Patty said...

How sweet, watch out Pete, this is the beginning of many boys to come for your little girl.
GAP