Sunday, February 15, 2009

Friday Fun...Gymnastics Chez Henderson

After being home since Monday night, I've been going quite stir-crazy. Thankfully Pete was home on Tuesday, which was wonderful. Plus the weather was gorgeous, so we were outside quite a bit (look at the "First Popsicle of the Year" post). But, after nothing much going on but house and school work all day Wednesday and Thursday, Friday I was pretty antsy. I think the girls were too! So, I took them to the mall for a little walk, some lunch, shopping, and then to the small play area. I thought that would've burned a lot of energy, but I think it just fueled the fire! ahahaha. We got home, and turned the family room into a gymnasium. Girls had a blast. Saturday we spent a lot of time painting and drawing pictures. According to Kate, she's now an artist (because she paints). Too cute. Now, it's Sunday, and we're watching the Disney trip on DVD that Grammie made. This is our third viewing. It's really making me want to go back to Disney World! We're currently looking for sponsors. I think later we'll do some baking, and then tomorrow is the doc appt and school all day for me and home with Daddy for the girls. Maybe there's a movie he can take them too...as this might be his last Monday to do so!!!



No comments: