Friday, March 11, 2011

What A Lifestyle!

Holy Crap is it early!  I've been up since 4:30 am and seriously wonder how people work fulltime, take the train to the city everyday, when one has kids!!!  This 3-day conference is going to drain me (in a good way).  Seriously, though...I didn't get home until 8pm and Peter not until 6!  How do people's marriages work w/o ever seeing one another/spending time together?  We got home and it's baths & bed for the kids, then we ate (leftovers, as there's no time to cook), and then it was just business to get things ready for the kids for the next day!  Not a fan!!!  And, most have to take their kids to daycare, whereas we are fortunate to have my dad come here to watch the kids...and so early too!  I mean, I'm leaving the house before 6:30 today to make the 6:48 train.  Yikes.  I am grateful that I stay home with the kids, yet still have my professional outlet.  Yesterday I barely got to talk to and see them, let alone play!
siggy
post divider

No comments: