Thursday, August 18, 2011

Missing Updates of Events

So, I posted pretty relevant things the past two days...the girls meet-and-greet and their first day of school today.  However, I have passed up posting several fun things we did this summer, so I hope you don't mind if I go back in time about a month to share pictures and stories from Katie's birthday, her birthday party, a trip to Grandpa and Paula's, the Brunet Family Reunion in the UP, and our quick overnight trip to Iowa to visit Nana.  I'm hoping to have these all up by the middle of next week...wish me luck.  Now with Delaney and Katie in school full days and Rowe and Charlie having some overlapping nap time, I can (HOPEFULLY) keep up a bit with the housework, catch up on some reading, and keep up-to-date on the blog!  We'll see, we'll see...
siggy
post divider

No comments: