Friday, March 16, 2012

Dentist Time

Rowe has been to the Dentist before, but I believe Peter took her.  This week, all three girls had appointments.  Rowena's went really well.  Delaney's went okay, and Katie has two significant cavaties.  I can't tell you how crappy a parent you feel when the Dentist and Hygentist talk to you about how to take care of your children's teeth properly.  We know.  Believe me, we know.  We have our children brush their teeth every morning and every night.  However, on the weekends we're bad...as we let the girls have "Movie Night" in our big bed and they have apples, string cheese, and strawberry milk, and proceed to fall asleep before we brush teeth.  Oops.  And, we'll admit, we're terrible about flossing.  Ugh.  Anyway.  Rowena did great during her cleaning and xrays.  Here are some snapshots I took (which was right after ballet, obviously)...




siggy
post divider

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel; I wanted to go home and cry after Dylan's first appointment when they found the cavity. Well, I'm glad at least Rowe and Delaney had no cavities--2 out of 3 isn't bad (but poor Katie!)!

Did you ever buy those special suckers they suggest (that supposedly help prevent cavities)? I haven't yet.