Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day At The Zoo

I'm trying to really take advantage of our zoo membership.  I love going; I'm kind of a zoo nerd that way.  I love going with friends, grandparents, as a family, and just me and the kids.  Today I took the Littles by myself and we had a great time.  We were a bit under-dressed for the cool air, and the fact that it started raining and getting windy...well, let's just say I was under-prepared.

We had a good day.  I think the only animals we missed were the bears and penguins.  We were there for several hours.

We made sure to go to Charlie's favorite spot: goat petting!
 Rowe was excited to climb on the frog
 Rowe told me "I can't wait to see the bugs with Daddy this summer." Ew! That's totally fine by me!  I'll wait patiently!
 Me and Delaney's fave...the Chuckwalla had LOTS of babies!  I counted 9 while we were there.

siggy
post divider

No comments: