Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Love You More Today...

Ten Years Ago...

 Today...


Happy 10th Anniversary, Honey.  I can honestly say that I love you more today, if that's even possible!  I think it is because of all that we have been through.  Four kids, jobs, losses, acheivements, dreams, pets, trips and vacations, nights falling asleep watching TV, debates and conversations, sharing secrets and wishes, sleeping next to one another, surprises and challenges.  After all that...and going through it with your best friend, how can I not love you more than I did ten years ago?  Peter, you are truly amazing.  My best friend.  My partner.  The one person who can make me laugh no matter what.  I am beyond lucky to have you.  I love you.
siggy
post divider

1 comment:

Marcia said...

How wonderful! What a fantastic life you two have made together!! Enjoy your anniversary!!