Monday, April 25, 2011

Tons of Pictures, Tons of Posts...So Little Time and Energy!

So, my brother mentioned that my mom should start blogging since I've been slacking so much.  I go in spurts...some weeks I'll post 2-4 times and then I'll go a couple weeks with nothing.  I'm sorry.  During the day it's almost impossible to blog, or email, or do much of anything but play with Rowe, chill with Charlie, and entertain Kate (Delaney's in school until 4).  Then once Delaney gets home, it's even more hectic.  I work on Mondays, Tuesdays Katie has dance, Wednesdays Delaney has dance, and every other Thursday the girls have Daisys (Girl Scouts).  Many nights we're not home until at least 7, sometimes even 8:30.  By the time dinner is done, baths are given, and stories are read, it's time to straighten up the house.  And, believe me, I do as little as possible of that.  Not because I like a messy house, but because I'm EXHAUSTED!  I do the dishes, maybe a load of laundry, and then I'll sit down to watch a show with Peter, and I am DONE!  I usually fall asleep watching TV with Peter and he'll wake me up for me to go up to our bed.  So, that been said, I apologize to you for not giving you more updates, funny things said or done, pictures, and what we've been up to.  We had a pretty fun-filled Easter weekend, so I am hoping to have that up by tomorrow night!  I would really like to blog more, I just can't keep my eyes open or my fingers typing...
siggy
post divider

No comments: