Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!

The year 2011 was a pretty hectic and crazy year for our family.  Good things and bad things.  Mostly good-as we are happy and healthy, and we love each other to pieces.  The bad--jobs, money, and all that jazz.

We're looking forward to the New Year.  We have so much to look forward to...hopefully a new job for PJ, and more clients for me (as I'm up to about 14 a week), and so much for the kids.  Rowe will begin preschool this year.  Delaney and Kate will be in 3rd and 2nd grade, respectively, and so on.  Certain things I'm looking forward to?

1. Running 3 5K's
2. Family visiting
3. Trips to Michigan and Iowa, and possibly Ohio
4. Rowe starting preschool
5. Rearranging the house and decluttering (possibly being able to park in our garage again--Oooh!)
6. Trips to the zoo, apple orchards, parks, and Great America
7. Girls' annual dance recital (this will be Rowena's first)
8. Swim lessons and swimming
9. Possible annual trip to Frankenmuth--this time with Peter! :)
10. Time together as a family
11. My weekly journalling to the girls (will explain more about this in a separate post)
12. Blogging and Pinning...SO hoping to get back on track with the blog as I tend to get behind easily
13. Get caught up in my paperwork
14. Paying off 3 major bills
15. FUN!

Hoping you have a terrific 2012! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
siggy
post divider

1 comment:

Art Expression said...

Hi Amy, I emailed you yesterday but you did not respond. You posted my Easy Make Bow copyright information on your blog. That is an infringemnet on my rights. You must have approval.Please contact me at easymakebows@yahoo.com