Saturday, February 11, 2012

Party Time!

I was lucky to be chosen as one of the Party Parent Volunteers for Kaite's classroom Valentine Party (I also volunteered for Delaney's Halloween Party).  I was in charge of a game, so I did the classic "How many words can you make from 'Happy Valentine's Day.'"  I was impressed with some of the creativity with these first graders.  I also brought little heart-shaped slinkies as prizes for all participants.  The kids also worked on crafts, had snacks, and played two other games.  I couldn't believe it as I drove into the parking lot almost late realizing my camera was not with me.  Thankfully phones have cameras, but mine is definitely not great...but that's what I had.  Plus, I was really busy, so I didn't get a lot of pictures.  I did have a lot of fun, and LOVE volunteering in the school, especially the classrooms.  I hope to do it more!



Katie with two friends, Isabel and Katie C.

Katie with her crush, Matthew

Katie with her favorite classroom friend, Sarah

Katie with her BFF, Cassandra

Katie won the "Unwrap" game and got a water globe


siggy
post divider

No comments: