Sunday, October 7, 2012

(Beginning of) Fall Fun

So, I'll be the first to admit I've been a complete slacker on the blog this year.  I have about 9 posts that are drafts I have yet to "publish" and for that, I apologize.  Some even date back to Rowe's birthday...which is in February.  Yikes.

Since I've been uber-lazy, I decided to just give you a quick update on what we've been up to since school started mid-August.  I apologize for the picture quality...these were all taken on my (crappy) phone.  (I have also been terrible about remembering my camera and taking pictures...what's happening to me???)

We walked to school...on a super cold morning


We (Katie) scored our first soccer goal

We played at parks


















We made fun, seasonal craft projects


We played school

We gone on lots of walks/stroller rides

We climbed trees with friends

We let older women drive us

We got muddy

And, we've been silly

siggy
post divider

No comments: