Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Party at GP

I volunteered to help at Katie's classroom's Halloween Party.

Every year they do a costume Parade outside around the school.

Nate, Katie, Grace, and Becca.                                                        Delaney turned around and
                                                                                                          pretended to shoot me.  Great
                                                                                                         timing for my camera to work!




















Then for the party, there were 2 crafts, snacks, and a game.

Here is Katie's whole class dressed up for the holiday



Here is Kate with her new friend, Grace

And two of her fave friends, Alex and Nate
And, even though I didn't get to spend time with Delaney and her classmates, I loved how much she played the part of her costume!



















siggy
post divider

No comments: