Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ladies Night Out

Last night the tres amigos went out...first time the three of us have been together (just us) in quite a while. Obviously, we've all been busy--Nichole having a baby, me in school, and Donna getting engaged. So, last night we went to Coopers Hawk (YUM) to celebrate Donna's LAST birthday in her twenties AND her engagement.

Congrats, Donna and Matt. Matt did a beautiful job picking out her gorgeous ring. Presents galore for Donna.
Nichole and Donna, with Donna's stash.
Donna and I with her wedding planner.
Donna with two of her bridesmaids.

CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DONNA!!!

2 comments:

Danuszka said...

eeewwwwwwwwww to my pictures! I look like crap after working all day!

Danuszka said...

I gotta change that hair before the wedding!!