Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Oops! I Forgot To Blog!

Thanks for the reminder, BK.  Sorry I've been absent.  Not sure why, but I think I blogged more when I was in grad school!  Crazy...I had less time, but much better time management!  Why is that?  No matter the answer, I doubt I'll change much.  I'm a procrastinator by nature, so if there's not a lot to do, or empending deadlines, then I'll take my sweet time getting things done.

So, my plan is to blog like crazy from now until the end of the month and catch up on past events and recaps AND to blog the current things as well.  We've had a lot happen in the past month, and have a lot coming up too!

In the past month...Charlie turned six months, the girls finished school, Peter turned 36, the girls had field day (at school), Rowe's speech is picking up, Charlie's rolling over and can sit unsupported, Rowe has discovered a new love for being outside, and blah, blah, blah. Instead of listing things here, I will have some posts and pictures...I promise!
siggy
post divider

No comments: