Friday, August 28, 2009

This Morning's Conversation

Delaney: "Mom, I'm going to bring Cookie (one of her many webkinz) to school."
Mom: "No, Delaney, I'm sorry, but you can't."
Delaney: "No Mom, really-I'm just going to bring him in my backpack."
Mom: "Delaney, really, you can't."
Delaney: "Why not?"
Mom: "Because, it's a school rule--no personal toys, blankets, video games, or anything like that."
Katie: "Don't worry, Delaney. When you're at school, I'll make sure Cookie is okay. He'll be alright. I can take good care of him. But I promise I won't play with any of your other pets."
Delaney: "Oh, Katie, Thank You. I was very worried. I know you'll take good care of him. You can play with him while I'm gone."
Katie: "Oh, Thanks, Delaney! I will take very good care of Cookie. He's in good hands today."

OMGosh! These two crack me up!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Thanks for the smile Delaney and Katie...you're too cute!!