Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mall Trick-or-Treating

We went to the local mall on Friday night for some Trick-or-Treating.  It was pretty packed with little children in costumes excited for candy from the various participating stores.  There was also a costume contest that Delaney and Katie entered.  When we got home, Delaney was wondering how they would let us know if they won.  I explained I gave my email address, but didn't have the heart to tell them that they probably didn't win.  There were some pretty cute costumes out there, and some very thoughtful, creative ones!  My fave was the Titanic: 




The girls enjoyed getting candy and having some pretzels and cheese, but it was a bit too crowded for my liking--not suprising though.  Here are some pics from our night...

 

 



siggy 
post divider

No comments: