Sunday, October 16, 2011

Cozzo's Wedding

Since my camera has bit the dust, I rarely bring a camera with me and take pictures (except when going somewhere with the kids).  So, unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures at Jeff's wedding.

Jeff and Dena celebrated their marriage on Sunday, October 2, 2011.  We had so much fun at the rehearsal and wedding.  It was in Joliet at the Patrick Haley Mansion.  It was gorgeous and the weather was perfect--super sunny and somewhat hot.  The ceremony was outside with a small, intimate bridal party (three attendants each).  Peter was one of the groomsmen.  Inside we had tasty food, awesome beverages--including "The Coz" which was a grape-type of martini with a grape in the bottom of the glass.  It was so tasty, I decided to limit myself to two.  I mean, it was a Sunday after all, I work on Mondays, and taking care of four kids hungover...not so fun!

These are the photos (I stole from Facebook) from the day.

The ceremony

 The beautiful bride

 The bridal party
 The EIU gang: Me, Katie, Nicole, Deanna, Heather, Rich, Jeff (aka, the groom), Dennis, Dolly, Peter, and Lane
 The Ladies: Me, Dolly, Katie, Heather, Nicole, and Deanna
 The Happy Couple!

CONGRATULATIONS JEFF AND DENA! 
We are so very happy for you!  Now, have a few kids! ;)
siggy
post divider

No comments: