Sunday, May 30, 2010

Crazy Week!!!

We had SOOO much stuff going on this week. Katie had a Kindergarten Open House at Grand Prairie, graduation rehearsal, and Graduation. Delaney had a doctor's appointment and Beach Day at school. Rowe also had a doctor's appointment. Friday was spent at the zoo, Saturday at Grammie and Poppy's, Sunday at 3 parties and the movies, the Monday (tomorrow) will be spent at Grammie and Poppy's...at their pool and grilling out. All of this is going on while I'm sick-which really sucks! I have a bad sinus infection that has started to affect my jaw and teeth and it's horrible. I'm really hoping it ends soon, but it's been lingering for about 6 days now and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight. Although, I'm not coughing as much and my throat doesn't hurt anymore...now it's just in my head, nose, and jaw. But, despite being sick, we're having a very busy, fun-filled week. And, Delaney only has TWO DAYS LEFT of Kindergarten!!! Wowzer!

No comments: