Wednesday, May 19, 2010

*sniff* Katie's Last Day of Preschool *tear*

Technically Friday is the last day for preschool at Kids' Connection. However, due to Wesley and Leann's wedding, Kate won't be able to make it there for the official last day. So, today was her last day of Preschool. :( It makes me so sad in a way. I'm not sure if I'm truly ready to put her on that big yellow monster come August 25th!

Next Tuesday we venture to Grand Prairie to get a tour of the school, meet the kindergarten teachers, and sit on the bus. While I think Katie is excited, she's not as vocal about it as Delaney was. Then Thursday...Katie GRADUATES from Kids' Connection. We're very excited, but I have a feeling I might get a little teary next Thursday.

The fact that Katie's had her last day, and Delaney's is in just two weeks...that means SUMMER is just around the corner. I cannot wait for all the fun we will have...parks, zoo, swimming, walks, bike rides, and picnics. I love summer with my daughters.

No comments: