Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

To all the amazing women out there who take on the joys, challenges, and frustrations of motherhood, I applaud you! There are so many wonderful mother's in the world that I don't think get the credit for their hard work, dedication, and unconditional love--even when their children may misbehave, embarrass them, or disrespect them. Mothers realize that it's more than just those small moments that make up the relationship and duties of motherhood. So, to all of you, I hope you had a wonderful day and were appreciated for all that you are and all that you do.

I want to give an extra squeeze, hug, kiss, and acknowledgment to two mothers who are so very important in my life: Marnie (Mom) and Nancy (Mother-in-law). You are both two extraordinary women who have touched my life and taught me so much. I know I may not always say it or show it, but I love you both very, very much! And, I truly appreciate all that you do...your unconditional love, your unending thoughtfulness, and your wonderful support.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

No comments: