Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tired Little Girl

I never thought I'd see the day that Rowena would choose sleep over food.  Well, that day has come!  Yesterday Peter, Joe, and Grace went to Chicago, and the Littles and I stayed home.  Things were going well, and I got grilled ham and cheese made along with some apple sauce for lunch.  I was reading while the girls were eating and Charlie was napping, and all was good (and quiet) in the house.  Delaney, as usual, was first done, washes her hands and starts to play.  Then Katie gets up...this is when I realize that it is really quiet and Kate finished eating before...Rowe?  So, I blurt out "Where is Rowena?" and then turn around to see, while Kate says, "She's asleep, Mom."  Sure enough, Rowe fell asleep eating.

 

















Thankfully, I was able to clean her up, change her diaper, get her in her sleeper, and into bed without waking her!
siggy 
post divider

No comments: