Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Looking Back...

I was looking through some old posts today, being all nostalgic and whatnot. I cannot remember Delaney or Katie being that little! I think sometimes I missed out on Katie's baby-hood because the girls were so close together. Maybe I didn't, it's just difficult to recall. But, looking at these pictures from just three years ago make me so sad that they are growing so quickly! I mean in less than a month, Katie will be FIVE! And in August, both my "babies" will be getting on the bus, Delaney to stay all day and have a lunch box! Whoa! I wish I could slow down time. I think I am cherishing every moment with Rowe and with the girls at this time. I just can't wait until I'm done with school and in the evenings, the only thing to have my attention (other than this black hole called "the Internet.") will be my family!

I just love each and every stage these girls go through, despite the aggravating, difficult aspects. So, to you out there, have you looked back at old posts? What are some of your fave memories of the girls?

No comments: