Friday, July 16, 2010

Shoe Size

I've always thought my kids had small feet. Not sure where they get it because I wear an 8--not small, really and Peter wears a 10, which is average. Well, I've been looking online at shoes and such for the girls, and noticed how tiny our kids feet are...

Delaney--size 10, which is typically the size for children aged 3 1/2-4 years old (she's 6 1/2)
Katie--size 9, which is typically the size for children aged 2 1/2-3 years old (she'll be 5 next week)
Rowena--size 3, which is typically the size for babies 6-12 months (she's almost 17 months).

I love their little feet! If you look at all three girls, Delaney and Rowena look like they have tiny feet in comparison to their bodies. However, since everything about Katie is so tiny and petite, her feet actually look huge in comparison. I mean the girl is only about 31 lbs. And, while she needs size 4 or 5 for length, her waist is still the size of a 2 or 3.

I just love their little feet!

siggypost divider

No comments: