Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Things I Like

I'm having a very difficult time staying positive right now. For those that know me well, know that is not my norm. So many things are happening all at once, I'm getting very bogged down with stress, worry, and pessimism. So, to help lift my spirits, I want to focus on all the things in life that make me smile.

...my husband, my daughters, sunny days, baby giggles, fall, House Hunters, paperback books, beaches, date nights, appetizers as a meal, snowy days, cheese, shopping, cooking, thunderstorms, margaritas, swimming pools, long walks, ice cream on cones, line-drying laundry, cheese ravoli, halloween, reruns, my cousin Katie's martinis, farms, skiing, Harry Potter, my family, fresh garden tomatoes, taking pictures, fires in the fireplace, NFL, coffee with flavored cream, 4th of July, shoes, Delaney and Katie's bedtime routine, being pregnant, blogging, air conditioning, excited screams, cuddling, traditions, Disney World, reading to Rowena, loaded mashed potatoes, wine, gardening, blue collar workers/laborers, windmills, road trips, fondue, handbags, being read to by Delaney, going out to dinner, king size beds, friends, bbq, cloth diapers, wrap-around porches, deli sammies, family vacations, clean home, stockings hanging on a mantle, cartoons, baking cookies from scratch, emailing, family breakfast on Sundays, playing Barbies with Katie, cake, bedtime songs, ice water, chorizo, big kitchens, flip-flops, Rowena's morning routine, fresh fruit, Tosh.O, couples' nights, artichokes, time with family...

What makes you smile? Maybe your smiles can help me out over the next few days and weeks...
siggypost divider

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO! Your neighbors!!!! Or maybe it's when your neighbors leave for a week? Well, at least the neighborhood in general... Hang in there Amy, you can totally do this. It's always darkest before the
Dawn :)

Uncle Charming said...

Good thing you like being pregnant!

Marcia said...

Your awesome Blog makes me smile! Your in the home stretch girl! Day by day! Big hugs to you!